Unverified learning event alert is displaying in the user learning plan
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Login/Proxy as affected user
- Go to Learning > My Training Plan
- Under assigned courses, you will notice that there is an alert saying "You have unverified history records"
- Click on the alert "You have unverified history records"
- It will then route you to the "Verify history Records" screen prompting for E-signature
The user has clicked on the Item that has moved to the pending completion state causing unverified Learning event
As there is no feature in the product to delete the verification link then below workaround can be applied.
- Allow the user to perform the verification by providing the comment 'Based on the information provided by the support team,
the item was selected by mistake and the sop was not completed, as a workaround the verification will be performed, this allows the admin to
to remove the completed item from my learning history'
- Login as Admin and delete the learning history from the "Edit Learning History" tab for the user's item with correct comments.
- Navigate to Learning Administration > Manage User learning > Edit Learning History
- Search for affected user
- Under Summary tab, look for "Comments" text box. Update it with correct comment
- Save changes
- If the admin tried performing the completion of this item which has created duplicate entry then follow same procedure in step 2
By doing this the link will go away and the recorded items can be removed from admin UI without any delete scripts
unverified learning events,unverified learning,Edit Learning History,learning events,E-signature,unverified history records,unverified history,history,events , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , How To