You need to automatically delete users from IAS if their corresponding user in Success Factors changed to "INACTIVE" state.
- SAP Identity Authentication Services
- SAP Identity Provisioning Services
- SAP Success Factors
Users are not automatically removed because they were not provisioned via IPS provisioning job after adding property "ips.delete.existedbefore.entities = true" in target system.
- Make sure you have the property "ips.delete.existedbefore.entities = true" in target system;
- Then, in the source system, change the property from status eq 'active' to status in 'active','inactive';
- Run the READ job;
- After the job finishes, change back the property in the SOURCE system from status in 'active','inactive' to status eq 'active';
- Run another READ job and the 'inactive' users should be automatically deleted from now on when running the IPS provisioning jobs.
Please note: The deletion activity is executed only in that case when the provisioning job is successful. In case the job fails, the delete operation will be roll-backed, and no users will be removed from the target. This feature was added by the IPS developers to avoid any errors.
IPS, automatically remove, SF, inactive, no longer part of the company, Identity Provisioning Services, Success Factors, Identity Authentication Services, IAS, ips.delete.existedbefore.entities, status eq 'active' , KBA , BC-IAM-IPS , Identity Provisioning Service (IPS) , How To