You have created a workflow rule and selected the Sender E-Mail as Responsible Team for Ticket.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator Work Center.
- Go to the Workflow Rules view.
- Create a new workflow rule for Ticket object.
- Under Actions, select E-Mail.
- Chose option Select a Sender E-Mail and select Use E-mail Address of Responsible Team for Ticket.
- Go to the Service Work Center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket XXX (XXX represents the ticket ID).
- Ticket XXX is assigned to Service and Support Team ZZZ (ZZZ represents the Organisation ID).
- Trigger workflow rule.
- E-Mail sent via workflow rule shows the E-Mail Adresse of an employee instead of the assigned Service and Support Team.
The responsibilities are defined by applications. Responsible Team for Ticket returns all the parties that are part of the Responsible Team and not the E-Mail of Org Unit. In case there are multiple employees assigned, only one (randomly) is picked as the sender E-Mail address.
This is working as expected if the Sender E-Mail Address used coresponds to only one employee and not multiple.
There is a BADI exposed for the Sender Determination which can be used to implement the desired behaviour.
Tickets, Workflow Rules, Sender E-Mail, Responsible Team for Ticket , KBA , workflow , ticket , responsible team for ticket , sender , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , How To