An inspection lot is expected to be created during a business process, but it does not happen.
Current KBA collects the most frequent root causes for this issue.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Valid for non-EWM scenarios. EWM-QM integration is excluded from the scope of this KBA.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-IM, QM-IM-IL, V_156Q_VC-INAKT, V_156Q_VC, INAKT, APA, QMAT, Prüflos, anlegen, generieren, QA01, goods movement, Materialbewegung, Bewegungsart, goods issue, Wareneingang, Warenausgang, HUM , KBA , QM-IM-IL , Inspection Lot Creation , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.