DRM 2.0 does not show inactive employees like DRM 1.0
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Data Replication Monitor 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to DRM 2.0
2. Search for Inactive Employee under Employee search box
3. Inactive Employee does not show
You have to navigate further into Employee Search to show inactive employees.
1. Click on the "Find Employee" (two square icon next to name) as per screenshot
2. Input the user ID or employee Name and click Search
3. Inactive employee will show up
Inactive Employee, Terminated, Data Replication Monitor, DRM 2.0, Inactive , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-DRM , Data Replication Monitor , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To