You would like to hide selected response options in ticket interactions (E-mail, Sms, Portal, Internal Memo) but it's not possible with adaptation, even after disabling those channels in Business Configuration.
SAP Service Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work centre.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket ABC (ABC represents the ticket ID).
- Go to the Interactions section.
- You see all options, even for disabled communication channels and cannot find a way to hide them.
The response options of E-mail, Internal Memo, SMS, Portal in Interactions facet are Custom Control. Hence changes via Adaptation are currently not supported. To enable or disable response options, you can make changes in Business Configuration but the options cannot be removed.
This feature is not supported in the current release of SAP Cloud for Customer.
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer:
- Contact your Account Executive.
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/uk/services/advisory-development/application-development.html#contact-us
KBA: 2735740 - Unable to hide Portal section under Ticket Interaction
Solution Guide for SAP Service Cloud: Use E-Mail Response Editor
SAP Customer Influence: Request ID 239953 (Hide disabled communication channels when creating new interaction - Service/Ticket).
service request, ticket, interactions, e-mail, email, sms, portal, internal memo, adaptation, response, editor, feeder, section, communication channel, options, reply, hide, exclude, disable , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , Product Enhancement