- During onboarding process, documents are failed to be created to candidates.
- Go to "BPE: Manage Process Tasks", will find related records with Process Definition ID [documents.Onboarding2DocumentProcessWorkflow:X:] and Exception Message com.successfactors.attachment.dao.impl.oracle.OracleAttachmentDAO.addAttachment: SQLException caught:
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
There is "." character in template name.
- Go to "Maintain Onboarding 2.0 and Offboarding 2.0 Document Templates"
- Modify Document Template Name to make sure there is no "." character
- Go to "OData API Metadata Refresh And Export" and click on Refresh
- Go to "BPE: Manage Process Tasks"
- Select related record and click on Restart
document template, error, Exception, BPE , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-DM , Document Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions