The 'Recommendation' widget does not appear in home page after publishing
SAP Jam Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to SAP Jam
- On the homepage, click wand icon as 'Enter Page Settings'
- Click 'Edit'
- Select 'Add Widget'
- Under Productivity, select 'Recommendation'
- Select a Type (ex. Groups To Join)
- Click 'Publish'
The Recommendation list could be empty.
- The list will be auto-generated by SAP Jam based on recommendation qualifiers. Ex. most viewed, highest rated, etc.
- The list of recommended contents will be different depending on which group/s are viewing, or browsed at the company level
- Recommended Content: Most viewed/liked contents in the current logged-in user's groups and people who viewed this content also viewed
- People To Follow: People who are team members, have common friends, joined the common group
- Groups To Join: Groups followed by friends and the group that has the most similar job title member. Private groups and inactive groups will not be recommended
2716212 - All about SAP Jam Widgets
Recommendation, widget, SAP Jam, Recommended Content, People To Follow, Groups To Join , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-WID , Widgets , Problem