- You intend to use the Destination Location Postal Code Range for calculation base on rate tables.
- When using this calculation base and inserting a value to the rate table, the system expects numerical values (XXXX), not ranges (XXXX-YYYY).
- The system will return the error message "Enter a valid number".
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- S/4 HANA 1709 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4 HANA 1809 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4 HANA 1909 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4 HANA 2020 with embedded Transportation Management
destination location postal code range canculaiton base character allow invalid number rate table definition , KBA , TM-CF-CC , Charge Calculation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.