- Credit check for the business partner is not successful. Given error message is Percentage 100% of overdue open items exceeds 0% ( days)
- Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM).
- SAP S/4HANA Finance.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to App Maintain Business Partner.
- Enter a Credit management business partner.
- Go to Credit Segment Data.
- Select the Business Partner credit segment.
- Under the tab Payment behavior key figures check the customer Oldest Open item.
- If the customer has an Oldest Open item value > 0.
- Under the Credit Limit and Control Tab press the button Simulate Credit Check.
- In the Simulation of credit check window select the Credit Check button.
- In the SSCUI Define Checking Rule (ID 102623) the Check rule Individual step 130 Check for Overdue Open Item is defined.
- When the Credit Management business partner has an Overdue Open Item Credit Management will check for the range of Overdue Percentage and Days defined for the Credit Segment.
In the Check rules for Individual step 130 Check for Overdue Open Item, define the overdue range for the Credit segment.
130, check, rules, overdue, open, item, oldest, open, item, SSCUI, define, checking, rule, 102623, Percentage, 100%, of, overdue, open, items, exceeds, 0%, credit, check, business, partner , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CR , Credit Management , SD-BF-CM , Credit Management , Problem