- When accessing the SF homepage, the number color displayed in the Todo tiles is different for specific users.
- How to change the number color displayed in the todo tiles?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login in the instance > go to home page
- The number displayed on the Todo tiles are using different colors for specific users
The users are seeing the todo's task with different statuses which ones have different colors in the Theme Manager.
It is the expected behavior and, the color of the number depends on the to-do task's status as described below:
- If it is due anytime, the color is Neutral text color
- If it is overdue, due today and tomorrow, the color is Alert Text color
- If it is due after tomorrow and due in week, the color is Critical text color
- Otherwise, the color is Tile body text color
All these colors are customized in Manage Themes > Fine Tune > Landing page tiles.
to-do, review, performance, tile, feedback, requests, home, page, due, colour , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-THM , Theme Manager Issues , LOD-SF-PLT-TIL , Custome Tile Issues , Problem