When trying to create an error message from the position org chart the user sees the following error.
"Sorry, the requisition cannot be created. Creation of a job requisition for position (Position Number) failed. Details: currency invalid"
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Position Org Chart
- Select a Position
- Create Job Requisition
- Error "Sorry, the requisition cannot be created. Creation of a job requisition for position (Position Number) failed. Details: currency invalid"
Missing Currency in the Job Requisition XML template.
The currency will have to be added to the job requisition template.
There are two options.
- Reach out to the implementation partner to change the XML template and add the missing Currency to the Enum list.
- Use Manage Templates to add the currency.
Please note Manage templates is a very powerful tool and can cause issues if the configuration is not completed correctly. Manage template should only be used by trained users and before making the changes in a production instance should be tested in a test instance.
Steps to Follow:
- Go to Admin Center
- Select Manage templates.
- Select Job Requistion
- Select the job requisition template you want to make the change on.
- Select Fields defined. Click to modify.
- Go the currency field
- Select Add Enum
- At the bottom of the field 2 texts boxes will appear. Enumeration value and Enumeration Label.
- Input the Required currency:
- Select Done
List of ISO currency codes can be found at
Currency Invalid, Error, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POS , Position Integration , Problem