You are trying to post the supplier invoice via Web Service API - ManageSupplierInvoiceIn with more than one cost distribution assignment. However system creates only one cost assignment with 100% distribution.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the SOAP UI and load the Payload Request
- Call the Web Service API - ManageSupplierInvoiceIn
- Login and execute the web service
- In the Payload you can see two Cost Distributions with Percentage assignment
- After execution, system creates Supplier Invoice with one Cost Distribution and 100% assignment
In the current release, we do not support multiple account assignment distribution when creating supplier invoices through web service.
This can be taken as a new requirement and kindly post the idea in influence forum- https://influence.sap.com/SAPByDesign.
Supplier Invoice Cost Distribution; Supplier Invoice Cost Distribution via web service; Distribution of costs in Supplier invoice , KBA , SRD-SRM-SI , Supplier Invoicing , Problem