System is configured to carry out automatic task determination for quality notifications, see SAP Help for
However, the tasks are not generated at notification creation, only when
- the button 'Tasks' (Determine Tasks) is clicked on tab 'Tasks' directly:
- or the menu 'Edit > Tasks > Determine':
A generation of tasks is expected without clicking the button or the menu function.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-QN, QM-QN-NT, Qualitätsmeldung, Meldung, anlegen, Massnahme, Maßnahme, predefine, bestimmen, prefill, fill, populate , KBA , QM-QN , Quality Notifications , QM-QN-NT , Creating Quality Notifications , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.