It is not possible to create sub-nodes under certain nodes of a Financial Statement Version, in the 'Manage Financial Statement Versions' app (ID OB58).
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the 'Manage Financial Statement Versions' app
- Choose an FSV and select 'Financial Statement Items'
- Choose a node, which already has accounts assigned to it, and select 'Create Items'
- See it is not possible to create a sub-node, so create a node on the same level. Create a node anyway
- Select the node just created and press 'Select +/-'
- Select the desired parent node and select 'Reassign'
- Select 'Subordinate'
- See error message "The flagged nodes cannot be moved to the target nodes"
It is not possible to create a subordinate node under an existing node, if the existing node has accounts assigned to it. This is due to the fact any given node can either have subordinate nodes assigned to it or accounts assigned to it. The combination is not possible.
The system behaves as expected. If, however, you were to first remove the accounts assigned to the desired parent node, you could then create subordinate nodes.
node, sub-node, subnode, subordinate, OB58, FSV, financial statement version, assign, parent, existing, accounts , KBA , FI-GL-GL-N , Master Data , How To