- In Integration Center, You are using a Value LookUp Table on an already calculated value but it does not get updated with the New Value from Table.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Successfactors Integration
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Integration in INC.
- While using a calculated field try applying VLT to an already calculated value.
- Old value does not get updated with New Value from VLT.
- Expected Behavior.
- We cannot apply VLT to a field value in the same calculation
- Value Look up table can be applied to a direct associated field inside the calculation but not an already calculated value.
- Do not use VLT on an already calculated value.
Value Look Up Table, VLT, Calculated Field, Integration Center , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , Problem