When a Ticket is created from Twitter or Facebook, the customer email address is not being captured.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Send a direct message to a Facebook or to a Twitter page.
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open the Ticket ABC (ABC represents the Ticket created via Social Media Channel).
- Select the Customer from the created Ticket.
- Go to the Social Profiles facet, check that the email of the customer is not captured.
Due to data privacy, not all social media APIs return the email address from the user.
Because of this, the Cloud for Service product only stores the the user id, name, image url, Twitter handle and channel type.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development Site, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influence Site to submit an idea.
Integration; Email Missing; Email Empty; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To