- EC to EP Field synchronization is not working
- Hris Sync Job failed with error: a null object loaded from local variable 'user'
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Employee central - Hris Sync
Reproducing the Issue
Run Hris Sync job
- HRIS Sync error Log Detail would be accompanied by: a null object loaded from local variable 'user'
Orphan items or Corrupt data found in Database
SAP SuccessFactors Development Engineering team will need to run a script to remove orphan user at The database level. So Please contact Employee Central Support Engineer Team and provide The Following:
- Customer must provide a written approval for an update script
Employee Central Support Engineer Team Action:
- Please refer to Internal Meno
- 2336779 - Invalid HRIS Sync Mapping Configuration " HRIS Sync Job Failure"
- 2080728 - Employee Central: What is HRIS Sync?
- 2172427 - HRIS Sync - Data Synchronization from EC to EP - Hard Coded Sync Mappings
- 2510447 - HRIS Sync: How to easily view all HRIS Sync mappings without access to Provisioning or XML
- 2080730 - Employee Central: HRIS Sync - Troubleshooting Guide
HRIS Sync, Error, ECT-131221, SRSD-66292, SRSD-66344, Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.successfactors.user.bean.UserBean.getUserInfoRecords() of a null object loaded from local variable 'user', a null object loaded from local variable 'user' , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HRS , HRIS Sync , Problem