- You have implemented the "Employee Master Data and Org. Assignment Replication" integration package (BIB) to replicate data from EC to an ERP system;
- An user completed onboarding in SF and has a hire date in the future;
- You search for the user in the Data Replication Monitor, but it cannot be found.
Below is an example scenario for illustration:
- Test user went through onboarding and was hired via 'Manage Pending Hire', but is still inactive in the system because he'll be effectively hired in the near future
- When trying to search for him at the 'Status per Employee' tab in the Data Replication Monitor to check the replication status to ERP, the search does not find and display the user:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Data Replication Monitor
future-dated, employee, new, hire, onb, onb2.0, onb1.0, onboarding, onboarded, drm, replication, bib, erp, do, not, appear, appearing, replicated, found, search, searching, sf , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-DRM , Data Replication Monitor , LOD-SF-INT-CPI-ERP , Standard SF to SAP ERP or S/4HANA Integration using CPI , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.