- ICM trace(ICM Tracing - SAP Help Portal) shows the error message SRT: Processing error in Internet Communication Framework: ("SSL handshake with <server hostname>:<port> failed: SSSLERR_SSL_READ (-58)SAPCRYPTO:SSL_read() failedSapSSLSessionStartNB()==SSSLERR_SSL_READ SSL:SSL_read() failed (536875120/0x20001070) => "received a fatal TLS1.0 protocol version alert message from the peer"
- Issue is seen when connecting an On-premise SAP system Webservice consumer to a SAP cloud Provider service. It can also happen when the On-Premise SAP system is the provider and the SAP cloud system is the consumer.
- ICM Tracing - SAP Help Portal a level 3 ICM trace will show more details with regards to TLS version mismatch.
- ABAP Web Service
- SAP Netweaver
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for SAP S/4HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
TLS 1.0 protocol version ,SRT: Processing error in Internet Communication Framework,SMICM, Cloud, handshake, hana.ondemand.com,510007,SSLWebservice, Web Service, Webservices, Web Services, ESI , KBA , BC-ESI-WS-ABA-CFG , WebServices ABAP Configuration , BC-ESI-WS-ABA , Web Service and SOAP - ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.