When creating a production order, the default sequence of the output is as below and you would like to change the sequence.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to app "Create Production Order" to create a new production order.
- Go to app "Change Production Order" to open the created production order.
- Go to 'More' > 'Order' > 'Output' > 'Manage Output Items' to check the sequence of the output type.
- By default, the sequence is 1. PICK_LIST , 2. ORDER_DATA_LIST.
This is maintained in app "Output Parameter Determination".
- Go to app "Output Parameter Determination".
- Choose : 'Show Rules for' = 'Manufacturing Order (Production Planning)' and 'Determination Step' = 'Output Type'.
- Change the sequence of the output type there then activate.
production order, process order, print, sequence, order, output, Manage Output Items, Output Parameter Determination, PICK_LIST, ORDER_DATA_LIST, Overview Output Management: Output , KBA , PP-SFC-EXE-PRINT , Order Printing , PP-SFC-EXE , Order Execution , How To