When you run depreciation posting, you meet the error KI235 - "Account requires an assignment to a CO object Logic". There is an asset, which has no cost center in APP "Manage Fixed Assets". You have maintained the GL account as "Cost Element Category 1 (Primary Cost)". The GL account is assigned to corresponding account determination. When you run depreciation posting for 0L through app "Schedule Asset Accounting Jobs", there is no error. When you run depreciation posting for 3L, the system raises the error KI235.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter APP "Schedule Asset Accounting Jobs".
- Create "depreciation posting run" job and maintain the corresponding information.
- Click "Schedule".
CO is only active in leading ledger (3L in this case). So the system does not really care about your specific misconfiguration in ledger 0L. Therefore, there is no error for 0L, but there is error for 3L.
- Maintain the "cost center" for the asset through APP "Manage Fixed Assets".
- Maintain a default account assignment in the SSCUI 102639.
2628966 - Error:Account & require an assignment to a CO object
Ledger 0L, Cost center, Depreciation posting , KBA , FI-AA-AA-E , Periodic Posting , FI-AA-AA , Basic Functions , Problem