- "enable AMC" checkbox does not show up when patching up an existing ASE release to 16.0 SP04
- Although the "Custom" option is chosen.
- The AMC directory appears under $SYBASE but is not configured.
- Note: this document doesn't apply for SAP Business Suite systems running on SAP ASE.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) SP04
- Administration and Management Console (AMC)
AMC, baldr, saptools monitoring not installed by default where monitor monitoring admin , KBA , interfaces , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.