- A zero (0) appears in the inspection lot field after system update, why? (including inspection lot field in quality notifications)
- 'Select Inspection Lots' popup does not appear when pressing ENTER in transaction QA03 for field 'Inspection Lot'. An other popup and error appears instead:
- Inspection Lot Does Not Exist - Do you want to search in the archive?
- Inspection lot was not created yet - Message no. QA102
System response is changed with update to S/4HANA 1909 or above.
- In transaction QA33, the 'Inspection Lot' field (under Dynamic selection) is filled with a zero. If the zero is cleared, this influences the selection and no data is returned.
- In 'Inspection lot' field the zero is not highlighted (it means, the value is overwritten when something is typed into the field) when using WEB GUI (SAP GUI for HTML). The zero is highlighted in the SAP GUI (for Windows):
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
QM-IM, BC-WD-UR, BC-FES-ITS, QM-QN, padding, empty, clear, leer, introduced, system update, 1909, QA 102, range criteria, blank, misleading, default, Prüflos, Selektion, F4 search help, PRUEFLOS, QALS, QALS-PRUEFLOS , KBA , bc-fes-wgu , 2903342 , 2910278 , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , BC-WD-UR , Unified Rendering , BC-FES-ITS , SAP Internet Transaction Server , QM-QN , Quality Notifications , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.