You have configured corresponding message M8286, M8287, M8288, and M8289 as an "Error" or "Warning". However, base on the message description info, you are not sure which error message should be raised or will be raise during MIRO/MIR7 processing.
M8 286 Different invoicing party & planned in purchase order &
- M8 287 Different invoicing party & planned for del. costs item in PO &
- M8 288 Different invoicing party & planned in purchase order &
- M8 289 Different invoicing party & planned for del. costs item in PO &
As you can see M8286 & M8288 with M8287 & M8289 are having the same message description, it is not clear whether you should maintain all of them or under what circumstances corresponding message will be pop up.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
M8286, M8287, M8288, M8289, M8 286, M8 287, M8 288, M8 289, MIR7, MIRO, Goods/service items, Planned delivery cost, Goods/service item + Planned delivery cost, filter type , KBA , m8286 , m8288 , m8287 , miro , m8289 , mir7 , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.