After the new asset was created, you found there is no 0L and corresponding depreciation area information in APP "Manage Fixed Assets".
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter APP "Manage Fixed Assets"
- Click "create" button and enter the details of asset
- save the asset
- check the asset details in "Manage Fixed Assets", there is no 0L and corresponding depreciation area information
The valuation view was not maintained in the setting of asset class
- Enter APP "Manage Your Solution"
- Enter SSCUI "102609"-- Specify Valuation Views for Asset Class
- Choose the corresponding asset class. Then click "Asset Class:Settings for Valview"
- Add the corresponding Valuation View for the asset class.(Take "0AE_0001" for example, "AE" represents the country UAE, "0001" represents depreciation area 01)
Asset class, Asset, Depreciation area, Valuation view, Ledger 0L , KBA , FI-AA-AA-A , Master Data , FI-AA-AA , Basic Functions , Problem