You created an extension field on business context "Material - General Information" and added it to the Product list of a given object (e.g. Opportunity).
After adding some items on the product list you notice that when you change the value of one of the entries on the extension field, the value of the other entries also get changed on that extension field. Also when adding new items the value of the extension field is copied to the new item.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an extension field on Material - General Information business context.
- Add it to the Product list of an object (e.g. Opportunity).
- Click to Add new items to the Product list.
- Add at least two items.
- When you add a new item the value of extension field is copied from previous.
- When you change the value of the extension field, all entries get the value changed too.
Fields added on Products list using business context "Material - General Information" needs to be read-only and not editable in Product List.
As a workaround make the extension field Read-Only using Adaptation Tools:
- Enter Adaptation mode.
- Select the affected extension field.
- Check the box for Read Only property.
- End adaptation mode.
This behavior will be permanently fixed in a future release of the application.
KUT; Opportunity; Sales; Context; Key User Adapt; , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , Known Error