Already edited Communication Data in the Employment Workplace Contact Data in the Personnel File of an Employee disappears as soon as a new Address field is selected.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Personnel Administration
- Edit an Employee
- Select tab Employment
- Select Workplace Contact Data
- Edit e.g. E-Mail field
- Open value help for Address field and select another address
- The value for E-Mail field returns to original situation
The system behavior is planned to be changed in future releases. Currently, SAP cannot commit to any specific release.
- To avoid losing any entered data on the screen, enter the Address first and then enter Communication data and save.
- Alternatively, enter Communication Data first, save, and then enter the Address data and save again.
Edit, change, changing, removed, E-mail, Phone, Personnel Administration, maintain, maintained, lost , KBA , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , Problem