- When posting using i.e F-90 or ABZON, the error Message no. AA614 "Low value asset max.amount exceeded. No posting allowed" is raised.
- "Your posting exceeds the maximum amount for low-value assets in at least one depreciation area."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
ABZON, F-90, AB01, LVA, Low Value Asset, Maximum amount exceeded, display, show, violate, OAY2, , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.