- When user clicks on "Submit" button from the Activity page in BPF rather than "My Activities" page, the "Comment" dialog box does not appear and even though "Ok" is pressed the submission does not work.
- It works for some users but not all of them
- The error occurs only when access is through the email link and not via the BPC Web Landing Page.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP_BW 753 0001
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, BPCNW, Embedded, standard, classic, unified, BOPC, plugin, BPC4HANA, BW4HANA, BPF, Submit button, BPF activity, Comment field, Comment box , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.