- An external identity provider is configured in the Trust Configuration of a Cloud Foundry subaccount or XS Advanced system.
- The attributes of the user are not correctly mapped in the Security > Users menu on BTP Cockpit.
- The details of the user are not correctly populated in the JWT. The following string is set in the JWT for an attribute, which may also be seen in some User Interfaces:
- SAP Business Technology Platform, Cloud Foundry environment
- SAP HANA XS Advanced
- SAML Identity Provider (IdP), for example SAP Identity Authentication Service (IAS)
xsa xs advanced cf uaa xsuaa "User does not have the required permissions" btp sso shadow user , KBA , BC-CP-CF-SEC-IAM , UAA, Authentication, Authorization, Trust Mgmnt , BC-XS-SEC , UAA and Security for HANA XSA engine , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.