- Quant(Material) / Bin not showing as relevant for Cycle Counting in LICC/LX26 even though it is expected to.
- This can either return an empty list or error L4173.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
LICC, LX26, Inventory Period, dates, WM, physical, inventory, CC, cycle counting, dynamic cycle counting, DCC, RM07ICN1, xwmim-nidat, xwmim, nidat, tab-gidat, gidat, xwmim-kzpmi, kzpmi, RLINV060, FORM SELEKTION_IM_AUSTAB , KBA , LE-WM-DCC , Dynamic Cycle Counting , LE-WM-BIN , Inventory at the Storage Bin Level , MM-IM-PI , Physical Inventory , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.