When a Curriculum with Item Requirements is assigned to a user, the user is unable to access or launch the course.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System - LMS
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Curricula with Requirement Items
- Assign the Curricula to a User
- When the User clicks on Choose Courses, the list of items are greyed out. Users are unable to launch or select a course.
The item is not part of the Library that the user have access to.
When a Curricula with Requirement Items is assigned to a User, here is the expected behavior:
- If the item is assigned to the user or the item is currently on the user's Learning Plan, the user will see the option to "Start Course" and it would mention "On Learning Plan"
- If the item is part of the Library that the user have access to, the user will see an option to "Assign to Me"
- If either of the two scenarios above is not met, the user will not see an option to launch or select the course.
cannot launch course, unable to launch item in curricula, unable to launch item in curriculum, choose courses, issue on curricula requirement , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , Catalog , How To