Tax authority for country ES is active in the system. However when creating invoices for the seller company in country Spain (ES), the Seller's Tax Registration is still empty.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Requests view.
- Select one invoice request and click Invoice button.
- In the new inovice screen, system shows warning message:Company ABC not registered in country Spain; define relevant tax number. (ABC represents the ID of the seller company)
- Click View All button, the Seller's Tax Registration number is empty.
For every company that is doing business in Spain (ES), it is mandatory to have CIF number as per logic written in the system.
Maintain CIF number for tax authority for country ES.
- Go to the Tax Management work center.
- Go to the Tax Authorities view.
- Select the Tax Authority DEF for company ABC and country ES. (DEF represents the ID of the Tax Authority)
- Go to the Company Tax Arrangements tab.
- Select Tax Numbers sub tab, click Add Row button, maintain CIF Number.
- Save the change.
Spain; ES; Tax Authority; Company not registered in country Spain; Tax's Seller Registration , KBA , SRD-CRM-INV , Customer Invoicing , Problem