- An issue with the SAN caused the primary ASE to go down.
- Primary databases need to be restored.
- How to recover from the primary database after a failure?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Replication Server (SRS)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; SAP Replication Server 16.0
restore, replicate, dump, load , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.