- Attempt to set up Remote DB Monitoring for SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE).
- After the correct ODBC and DBSL drivers are downloaded and applied, setup DBA COCKPIT cockpit gets the following error:
[ASE Error SQL30288:SC000][SAP][ASE ODBC Driver]Error encountered while setting up security context.
Refer to the Adaptive Server Enterprise ODBC User Guide for possible reasons.
- You have followed both KBAs below, but this issue still is not resolved.
1532253 - SYB: Remote DB Monitoring for SAP Sybase ASE
2611785 - Connection via Solman remote ASE database to DBACockpit fails - SAP ASE for BS
- Run tcode DBCON -> ADBC_TEST_CONNECTION may get the same error
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) for Business Suite
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.x
KBA 1532253, KBA 2611785 ,SQL 30288, setting up security context, SSL, Managed System Configuration , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.