- Is there a way to change credentials for existing import jobs in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Failed to refresh the existing import jobs.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Open/View any existing import jobs.
- Try to change credentials for existing imports.
- Notice that this is unsuccessfull.
This is By Design Behavior.
The original schedule/import job that was used to create the model will always use the credentials for the person who created that schedule. additional newly import data schedules with shared per user credential connections will use the respective user credentials.
Create an Enhancement request. Refer 2424376 - How to create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud?
2424376 - How to create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud?
import job sac schedule failed to refresh credentials locked , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , Product Enhancement