As per settings in Reference Files >> Forms, only candidates need to sign the form, but the application asks for the signature of manager.
HRData meets the condition in Reference Files >> Forms, but the form does not show to the candidate.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Onboarding 1.0
Conflict between settings configured in different place.
- Please go to Super Admin and find the form with problem.
- Check Form Properties.
- Make sure "Corporate Representative Prints Form" and "New-Hire Prints Form" is not checked.
- Please go to Onboarding >> Settings >> PDF forms and find the form with problem.
- If the Filter is set with different conditions, delete it.
Stop sign page, corporate representative to sign the forms, stop page at end of nes step, form skipped , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-FRM , Forms, PDF, E-Verify and Compliance Forms etc. , Problem