- Getting an error when Applying Eligibility Rules
- Error: There was an unexpected error during the process. Please contact support.
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
Reproducing the Issue
1. In a Compensation Plan, a change was made with Eligibility Rules with Base Object payComponentRecurringModel.
2. Apply the changes made through Eligibility Rules.
3. Got an Error: There was an unexpected error during the process. Please contact support.
payComponentRecurringModel is not a valid Base Object
1. Change the Base object to "compInfo" instead of payComponentRecurringModel
2. Re apply Eligibility Rules
Eligibility Rules, EC template, There was an unexpected error during the process. Please contact support. , Unable to get HrisElementTypeEnum for base object: payComponentRecurringModel. The base object: payComponentRecurringModel is not supported , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-EC , EC data, EC mappings, configuration & settings , Problem