- The following message is received when attempting to upload a new company logo in Onboarding
Error: An error occurred while uploading the file. This could have been caused by an unsupported file format, a corrupted file or a network time out. Please select the appropriate file and try again.
- What is the file format and file size needed for company logo in Onboarding?
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Uploading the New Company Logo:
- Navigate to Onboarding
- Click on Onboarding Dashboard
- Click on Settings
- Click on Logo Settings
- In this page you will see the current logo if there is any and you may use the Choose File button to select the file to be uploaded.
- The required format for the company logo in Onboarding is: .gif
- Maximum file size: 183 × 59 pixels
Note: The image file must be saved in the .gif format. Changing extension manually does not work.
SF, success factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding, file type, image , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem