When I try to access the new Command Center I see the following message:
"Unable to access your Command Center account. Check with your administrator."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a browser and type the new Command Center URL (e.g. Rackspace Stage: https://bizx.stage.jobs2web.com/commandcenter);
- Authenticate using your S user and password;
- The following message is going to show up:
- Unable to access your Command Center account. Check with your administrator.
S user email doesn't match the email used to request RMK Site Manager access.
The new Command Center application access is divided in two steps:
- Authentication: external users need to use their S user credentials to authenticate in SAP IAS (Authentication Identity Provider);
- Authorization: If the step #1 is completed successfully, the system will check if the user has permission to access the new Command Center in the specific DC.
The email associated to the S user must match the email used to request RMK Site Manager Access.
2453404 - How to request Site Manager Access (Command Center) - Recruiting Marketing
2804814 - Reset Command Center Password - Recruiting Marketing
KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CC , Command Center , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Problem