- App 'Stock - Multiple Materials' is pulling in a future date for the field Reporting Date even though the Reporting Date on the header is set as MM/DD/YYYY.
- S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Stock - Multiple Materials.
- Enter Material / Plant.
- From the Settings bring in the field 'Reporting Date'.
- Leave the 'Reporting Date 'field as MM/DD/YYYY on the header.
- Execute - the 'Reporting Date' is filled with a date in the future.
- Within the app 'Stock - Multiple Materials', select the question mark icon 'Open Help', this highlights the field 'Reporting Date'. Click on the hotspot :
If you do not specify the reporting date filter, the system automatically increases the reporting date by 300 days to calculate the period closing stock with the correct result.
- If you do not want to use the default Reporting Date with the future date.
- Enter a date within the 'Reporting Date' field on the header.
- Press Go.
Stock - Multiple Materials, Reporting Date, future date, 300 days, period , KBA , MM-FIO-IM-SGM , Fiori UI for Stock and Goods Movements , Problem