- After Windows Update, unable to start RMA on companion host
- RMA encounters JVM stacktrace and no RMA log is produced
- JAVA dump file, hs_err_pid####.log under %LocalAppData%\CrashDumps\ shows:
# A fatal error has been detected by the SAP Java Virtual Machine:
Stack address ... points to ... into C:\sybase\<SID>\DM\Shared\SAPJRE-8_1_062_64BIT\bin\server\jvm.dll, near symbol MallocStats::accounting_malloc (+485)
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0 SP03 PL09
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL09 with High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR) for Business Suite
- Microsoft Windows 2016
RepServer, EXCEPTION_ILLEGAL_INSTRUCTION, stacktrace, crash, java , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.