- ASE 16.0 is installed
- Early Watch Alert (EWA) give an alert ASE is End of Mainstream Maintenance (EOMM) - See attachment
- EWA flags ASE as "End of Standard Vendor Support"
- ASE 16.0 EOMM date is December 31, 2025
- The following Early Watch Alert is reported:
1.1 Database - Maintenance Phases
Database Version End of Standard Vendor Support* Comment Status
SAP ASE 31.12.2020 Follows Application
* Maintenance phases and duration for the DB version are defined by the vendor. Naming of the phases and required additional support contracts differ depending on the vendor. Support can be restricted to specific patch levels by the vendor or by SAP. Check in the referenced SAP Note(s) whether your SAP system requires a specific patch release to guarantee support for your database version.
Recommendation: Standard vendor support for your database version has already ended / will end in the near future. Consider upgrading to a higher database version.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
EWA, EOMM, warning, Early Watch , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.