- App 'Create Physical Inventory Documents' does not consider a material with zero stock.
- S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the app 'Create Physical Inventory Documents'.
- Enter Plant / Material.
- Does not consider the entered material - so cannot create a Physical Inventory Document.
To date no goods movements have being posted for this material / plant.
As per the SAP Help Documentation on the App : Create Physical Inventory Documents
*Note that only materials for which at least one material document exists are displayed in the detail list.
- Using Post Goods Movement / MIGO.
- Post a goods movement for the material / plant.
After which the app 'Create Physical Inventory Documents' will then consider the material even if the quantity is zero.
App, Create Physical Inventory Documents, Material, Zero, Display Stock Overview, 0, Post Goods Movement, MIGO, F3197 , KBA , MM-IM-PI-PI , Physical Inventory , Problem