When creating the Job Requisition from Position Org Chart, the rule runs, but the field that is supposed to be populated according to what has been set on a Lookup table is not being populated, coming empty on the Job Requisition.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create the Job Requisition from Position Org Chart;
- The Job Requisition is created successfully;
- When checking the requisition, the field that is being populated by a lookup on the rule is empty;
This is caused because the lookup function is receiving a value that is not existent on the table.
To resolve that, check on the position which are the values being used, and create the same on the table that is being used on the lookup function. For example:
- Field TEST has the value TST on it;
- The table being called on the Lookup table has the values:
- When the rule runs and attempts to find a value for TST, no values are going to be found, so the value TST must be added into the table, otherwise the field on the Job Requisition will be empty.
After creating the values on the table, attempt to create the Requisition again from the same position and notice that the field is going to be populated.
rule, populated, not, lookup, table, missing, value empty, requisition, job, position, org, chart , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POS , Position Integration , Problem