- In Step 2 of Custom notification template creation, the Step 3 button appears blank
- "To Recipient Builder" dropdown appears as blank when trying to create custom notification template.
- Unable to complete Step 3.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Email Services
- Try to create a new custom notification
- In step 2 (Setup rules), you'll notice an issue with the "Step 3" button
- In Step 3, To Recipient Builder dropdown is blank
- Unable to complete the step 3 and save the notification template
Known issue with the Engineering Team. Investigating the Root Cause(JIRA in place).
The following workaround is provided by the Engineering Team-
- Open an existing template
- Move to Step 3
- Check the To Recipient Builder dropdown
- Post this when you try to create a new template, you can see the Step 3 button and the To Recipient Builders dropdown values(Do not refresh in between)
Onboarding 2.0, Custom Email Template, To Recipient Builder , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EML , Notifications , Problem