- In your HANA DB, you receive CPU alerts for "CPU consumption user mode"
- For example: Alert: <host> runs out of CPU resources! CPU consumption user mode 83%, system mode 3%, wio 0%, idle 14%
Timestamp: 05-Jan-2021 06:12:24
- You would like to know how to troubleshoot such an alert
- Alternatively you have observed high CPU usage in your HANA system and would like to know what and where to check next
- SAP HANA, platform edition;
SAP HANA, platform edition, sap_hana, database, db, saphana, CPU, alerting, freeze, performance , KBA , HAN-DB-ENG , SAP HANA DB Engines , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.