- You are using TM S/4 Hana Embedded Transportation Management
- You noted that some sales data are not stored in TM tables
- Consequently, this data is not transferred from ERP to TM, even though this is a TM internal integration scenario on the same S/4 HANA system.
- For example, the following data are not available in the item table /SCMTMS/D_TORITE:
- Company code : ERP_COMP_CODE
- Sales Organization : SALES_ORG_ID
- Sales Office : SALES_OFF_ID
- Sales Group : SALES_GROUP_ID
- However, some data such as the plant code ERP_PLANT_ID is stored in the table
- Why is some data stored in TM tables and some are not?
S/4 HANA Embedded TM 1709+
SAP S/4HANA 1809
KBA , TM-ERP , ERP Logistics Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.