- Data is not sync between BPC and SAC for same BPC model.
- Import Job, Export Job failed with error in SAC.
- no data imported
- wrong data exported
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
SAP Cloud for Analytics
- Need same data filter to display data in Listcube in BW/BPC system
- Need same data filter to display data in SAC Story
- Before the import:
- Some restrictions:
- BPC imports does not support the WEEK Property level yet.
- importing BPC data into SAC dimension is not a supported feature
- SAC Help Document:
- SAC: Import Job
- Check if the SAC import job has been refreshed and without error
- Check if the BPC user which SAC used to query the data has all the access to BPC master data[environment/model/dimension/ data access profile].
- Check if the BPC time dimension has the base period maintained
- Check query engine in UJO_PARAM via SM30 or SE16:
- see note: 1858257 - How to enable SQE to support MDX member set functions
- related issues:
- "0/0 lines imported" in SAC
- Check if there is any error in BPC system:
- Error log hints in SAC: "BPC plugin error: read fact data with new json format ends in exception from BPC!"
- Incase of UJHANA error, please check HANA SQL
- 2663090 - Temporary problems during parsing/unexpected characters in an MDX statement”
- SAC: Export Job
RSPM_MONITOR: filter the data target with aDSO name, if there is any process in yellow, set it to red.
Go to check requests of the aDSO, if there is any yellow or red requests, delete them accordingly.
- SBGRFCMON: check inbound unit with name RSBPC_ODATA_EXPORT. Make sure there is no red light. Delete the unit if it has a red light.
- check if there is a red light with T-code SBGRFCMON indicating 'No more memory available to add rows to an internal table'.
If so, it will cause the export job pending and running longer than before, as a solution, please apply SAP Note 2913078 - Support "Clean and Replace".
- Trouble Shooting in BW/BPC system:
- 3026199 - Tips and Tricks of Analyzing BW Data Integration with SAC Issues
- BPC: Optimization Process [for BPC 11.x version for BW/4HANA and BPC 10.1 version on BW 750. ]
- Check if the BPC model has optimized process when you have the data issue
- If there is inconsistency, please use full load mentioned in following note:
- 2915785 - How to Optimize BPC Standard Model when it's integrated into SAP Analytics Cloud Planning Model with Write-Back Mode
If your BPC model ( BW cube) process the compress requests every day, this may cause data in the compressed requests NOT synced to write back model.
In this case, you will need to apply the solution in above note.
- 2913942 - Switch to Full Load mode when export data from BPC to SAC
- System memory:
- Check heap memory and extended memory for the dialog sessions
- Check if data loading is too much for the memory
- Bug Fix: Please make sure following notes are applied:
- 2730872 - SAP Analytics Cloud and Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0 data integration with delta service fails due to hierarchy deletion of BPC dimension
- 2755379 - Support new json format when export data to SAC
- 2913078 - Support "Clean and Replace"
- 2936269 - No memory during export
- To submit a BPC/SAC Sync issue: Please provide
- BPC system ID
- BPC Environment/Model
- SAC Tenant Link
- SAC Model Link
- SAC Story Link
- The BPC user used in SAC connection
- A SAC support user to trouble shoot
2915785 - How to Optimize BPC Standard Model when it's integrated into SAP Analytics Cloud Planning Model with Write-Back Mode
2969947 - Planning functionalities supported in SAC live connection to BPC Embedded Model
1858257 - How to enable SQE to support MDX member set functions
3026199 - Tips and Tricks of Analyzing BW Data Integration with SAC Issues
2998919 - Tips and Tricks of Analyzing S/4HANA Data Integration with SAC Issues
UJO_READ_EXCEPTION 054, Delta Load, request_tsn, timestamp, AQ, AT, request status, rspmrequest, BPC11, SAC, DATA Integration, Dimension, Hierarchy, DELTA SERVICE, "The job failed due to an unexpected internal server error" "0/0 lines imported , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-PLI , Planning Integration (BPC,S/4,IBP...) , Problem